سبحان الله تصوير المخ أثناء التشنجات Intracranial recording for epilepsy: Robert Ludlow, UCL Institute of #Neurology , London.
This photograph shows the surface (cortex) of a human brain belonging to an epileptic patient. The image displays the bright red arteries that supply the brain with nutrients and oxygen and the purple veins that remove deoxygenated blood. This photograph was taken before an intracranial electrode recording procedure for epilepsy, in which electrical activity is measured from the exposed surface of the brain.
To find out more about Robert’s image and its creation, view this video on the UCL Institute of Neurology’s website.
18 Notes/ Hide
- mimi-said reblogged this from ashethyst
- mimi-said likes this
- mermaidthuglife reblogged this from lucifuh
- indigo7child reblogged this from ashethyst
- lucifuh reblogged this from ashethyst
- ashethyst reblogged this from mareets
- mareets reblogged this from drsonnet
- jackecrocker likes this
- beckymaria reblogged this from drsonnet
- keluhperut reblogged this from chachamaricha and added:
- rizkanoviandari likes this
- oats likes this
- follow-the-moon-argh reblogged this from drsonnet
- chachamaricha reblogged this from drsonnet and added:
- nickcrocker reblogged this from drsonnet
- ryadh2512 likes this
- drsonnet posted this